Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index General Discussion Blocked, please help!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4392 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering, I have been a admin to the LG Smith wiki for around a year, and I've been watching and making sure that it didn't get vandalized. Today I found out that the creator came back (Who hasn't been editing since 2009, before today.) And then she just blocked me! I havent done anything to this wiki to deserve to get blocked and I did a fair bit to help it. Can I do anything or am I just not allowed to go back? She said it was because I removed content, and that the block is on for a year :( Mai Is Me 03:24, April 10, 2012 (UTC)

Kay, I messed up again. :( I blocked her because I was kind of mad (For some reason I still had admin rights, now I don't) and now she's blocked, and I don't have admin rights! I kind of want to unblock her, I feel kinda bad. Now what should I do?Mai Is Me 04:04, April 10, 2012 (UTC)
From the logs, it appears that you removed your own bureaucrat and admin rights. In the future, do not ever change your own user rights. I would advise you to use w:c:lj-smith:Special:Contact to email Wikia staff, explaining that you accidentally removed your bureaucrat user rights--which were granted by Merrystar when you adopted the wiki--and that you would like them back. — Mathmagician 04:40, April 10, 2012 (UTC)