Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 9: Line 9:

I made the blog posts for the user Scimitar1 red and I can see it just fine, but he says that it isnt showing up red for him. When I log out of my account it doesnt show red either so its only working when Im logged in as me. How can I fix this? I made my blog posts blue and it works for me and also another user, Phoenix 97, but it isnt working for him. [[User:Hades 97|Hades 97]] 17:13, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

I made the blog posts for the user Scimitar1 red and I can see it just fine, but he says that it isnt showing up red for him. When I log out of my account it doesnt show red either so its only working when Im logged in as me. How can I fix this? I made my blog posts blue and it works for me and also another user, Phoenix 97, but it isnt working for him. [[User:Hades 97|Hades 97]] 17:13, June 3, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:The CSS cache tends to lag often. The lag is especially long for anons, and could last for weeks. Don't worry, it will eventually update for everyone. Wikia staff may be able to force the cache to update sooner if you [[Special:Contact|contact them]]. In the meantime, tell Scimitar1 to purge his browser cache if he hasn't already. --'''[[User:Gardimuer|Gardimuer]]'''&nbsp;<sup>[[User talk:Gardimuer|{&nbsp;ʈalk&nbsp;}]]</sup> 21:35, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 21:35, 3 June 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests CSS Is Not Working
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4338 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I edited the Kid Icarus Wiki Css here. http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/MediaWiki:Wikia.css

I made the blog posts for the user Scimitar1 red and I can see it just fine, but he says that it isnt showing up red for him. When I log out of my account it doesnt show red either so its only working when Im logged in as me. How can I fix this? I made my blog posts blue and it works for me and also another user, Phoenix 97, but it isnt working for him. Hades 97 17:13, June 3, 2012 (UTC)

The CSS cache tends to lag often. The lag is especially long for anons, and could last for weeks. Don't worry, it will eventually update for everyone. Wikia staff may be able to force the cache to update sooner if you contact them. In the meantime, tell Scimitar1 to purge his browser cache if he hasn't already. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 21:35, June 3, 2012 (UTC)