Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

I cannot seem to change the colors of my infoboxes no matter what data values I am editing. It is always the same no matter what. What am I doing wrong?
+
I cannot seem to change the colors of my infoboxes no matter what data values I am editing. It is always the same no matter what. What am I doing wrong?

-Tried editing the commons.css =FAILED=

-Attempted to create a seperate template edit page =FAILED=

+
  +
[[User:Kokurokoki|Kokurokoki]] 05:12, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Can you give a link to the wiki you are having problems with please? [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 05:47, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 05:47, 28 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Can't change the colors of the infobox!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4374 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Kokurokoki 05:12, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

Can you give a link to the wiki you are having problems with please? Sam Wang (talk) 05:47, April 28, 2012 (UTC)