Community Central
Register
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 9: Line 9:

:::I think Memory-Alpha is among the few projects that dont share de central database. [[User:TulipVorlax|TulipVorlax]] 04:02, 28 September 2007 (UTC)

:::I think Memory-Alpha is among the few projects that dont share de central database. [[User:TulipVorlax|TulipVorlax]] 04:02, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::The login should work here. [http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Portal:Main Memory alpha] uses the same user database. --[[w:User:Splarka|Splarka]] <small>([[w:User_talk:Splarka|talk]])</small> &lt;[[w:Wikia_Staff|Staff]]&gt; 08:33, 28 September 2007 (UTC)

Revision as of 08:33, 28 September 2007

Forums: Index Help desk Can't create account; says user exists, but is not on userlist
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 6017 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am trying to register an account with the username Zachary, but it says the username already exists. According to the user list, it doesn't. Can you fix this bug? 75.168.53.139 10:46, 26 September 2007 (UTC)

The userlist doesn't display all users in the Wikia database; it only display those who have made certain amounts of edits (on a particular Wikia wiki) and/or meet any other applicable userlist filtering criteria. GHe (Talk) 22:03, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
I am already User:Zachary on memoryalpha. Is there not a way for me then to log in with that same username here? 75.168.53.139 00:34, 27 September 2007 (UTC)
I think Memory-Alpha is among the few projects that dont share de central database. TulipVorlax 04:02, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
The login should work here. Memory alpha uses the same user database. --Splarka (talk) <Staff> 08:33, 28 September 2007 (UTC)