Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 5: Line 5:

:Edit MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-sysop on your wiki.{{User:TK-999/sig2}} 16:20, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

:Edit MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-sysop on your wiki.{{User:TK-999/sig2}} 16:20, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

::I only want to change it for me, and not the other admins. <span style="border:6px ridge #FFAA00;"><b><font size="2" face="Monotype Corsiva">[[User:Babar Suhail |<span style="background-color:#FFC34D"><span style="color:#CC6600">Babar Suhail</span></span>]]</font></b></span> 20:55, June 9, 2012 (UTC)

::I only want to change it for me, and not the other admins. <span style="border:6px ridge #FFAA00;"><b><font size="2" face="Monotype Corsiva">[[User:Babar Suhail |<span style="background-color:#FFC34D"><span style="color:#CC6600">Babar Suhail</span></span>]]</font></b></span> 20:55, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:::I don't think it's possible. But you can have an additional label/tag beside "Admin" for your own profile. I think something unnecessary like, "King of the World" or "Beat cop" would violate ToU, as said [[Forum:Profile labels|here]]. But Admin Tools Wiki has [[w:c:admintools:MediaWiki:Wikia.js/userRightsIcons.js|a code]] for the additional tags. {{User:Pretty pink123/sig|02:54,6/10/2012}}

Latest revision as of 02:54, 10 June 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Changing the wording in the box that says admin
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4331 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How do I change the wroding in the box that says "ADMIN" next to my User Name on my Profile Page?Babar Suhail 16:16, June 8, 2012 (UTC)

Edit MediaWiki:User-identity-box-group-sysop on your wiki. TK999 16:20, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
I only want to change it for me, and not the other admins. Babar Suhail 20:55, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
I don't think it's possible. But you can have an additional label/tag beside "Admin" for your own profile. I think something unnecessary like, "King of the World" or "Beat cop" would violate ToU, as said here. But Admin Tools Wiki has a code for the additional tags.  Pretty pink123 Darkness...02:54,6/10/2012