Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 9: Line 9:

importScriptPage('ShowHide/code.js', 'dev');</pre>

importScriptPage('ShowHide/code.js', 'dev');</pre>

which allows to have Collapsible Table or [[Template:Hidden]] on the wiki, I get the collapsebutton '''Hide/Show''' as preformatted. I would like it to be in our language, like 보이기/숨기기, but I don't see how to enter my js code. If you could help me out? {{User:Cafeinlove/Sig2|2012-04-24, 23:32 pm(UTC+9)}}

which allows to have Collapsible Table or [[Template:Hidden]] on the wiki, I get the collapsebutton '''Hide/Show''' as preformatted. I would like it to be in our language, like 보이기/숨기기, but I don't see how to enter my js code. If you could help me out? {{User:Cafeinlove/Sig2|2012-04-24, 23:32 pm(UTC+9)}}
  +
:[[w:c:dev:Talk:ShowHide#Localizations|Feel free to submit your localization]].{{User:TK-999/sig2}} 14:55, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::Thank you and sorry for misscategorizing the topic. I'll ask them for the translation. {{User:Cafeinlove/Sig2|2012-04-25, 0:06 am(UTC+9)}}

Latest revision as of 15:06, 24 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Collapsible Table - CollapseButton text
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4376 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello, I'm administrating a wiki on ko.wikia(korean language). And I noticed that, if I use this code

/* Import Show-Hide JS */
importScriptPage('ShowHide/code.js', 'dev');

which allows to have Collapsible Table or Template:Hidden on the wiki, I get the collapsebutton Hide/Show as preformatted. I would like it to be in our language, like 보이기/숨기기, but I don't see how to enter my js code. If you could help me out?  Cafeinlove msg 2012-04-24, 23:32 pm(UTC+9)

Feel free to submit your localizationTK999 14:55, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you and sorry for misscategorizing the topic. I'll ask them for the translation.  Cafeinlove msg 2012-04-25, 0:06 am(UTC+9)