Fandom

Community Central

Comment Montitors

Forum page

19,031pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Comment Montitors
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1609 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Is there a way to put comment monitors on a wiki. What I mean by that is making users a comment monitor. Like a chat moderator but instead, it gives users the power to delete inappropriate comments and block users from comments. Please help! Thanks! Jessie1010 16:15, June 25, 2012 (UTC)

Such a thing isn't possible at the moment I'm afraid. It is also impossible to ban people from commenting.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  16:18, 25/06/2012
Ok, thank you! Jessie1010 16:21, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
It is actually possible to add the ability to edit/delete comments to user rights groups or to a custom user rights group. Banning people from comments is, however, impossible. The 888th Avatar (talk) 09:27, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Oh please tell me how I can do this! I'd be so grateful! :) Jessie1010 19:31, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
You'd need to ask for these rights to be changed at Special:Contact -- RandomTime 19:34, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Okay, thank you! :)
Jessie1010 23:28, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
Huh? Special:Block blocks users from commenting...
Dollars_small.pngDarkMoonRisingtalkcontribs06:05, July 14, 2012.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki