Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I tried to find the answer in the forum and over the help pages but couldn't find it.
I want to display all the pages from a specific category in a regular page but with indexes like it is shown in the category pages (ie. a big letter and all pages starting with it, next letter ....)
so far I managed to display all pages in a category using "categorytree", but it displays a list not only without the big letters but also in one column instead of 3.
Is there a way to display the pages in 3 columns and with the big letter indexes? -FMF 16:08, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Listing the content in three columns is possible with the DPL extension. You can see how that works here for example. I don't know about the big index letters though. — Sovq 07:38, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer Sovq, but perhaps this photo can explain what I didn't manage in words - this is the way pages in a category are viewed inside the category page (this is the view I want to show on a regular page)
- --FMF 12:44, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- and build it into your own page. If you'd like to keep it simple, then an iframe might be good enough. -- pecos 14:33, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the help, I thought that since the category page displayes it like that, there would be a simple (or any) way to display it like that (the render option takes other sections as well so I gusess I'll give up on it) but I guess not. Thanks anyway for all your time and effort --FMF 04:42, June 18, 2012 (UTC)