This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I tried to find the answer in the forum and over the help pages but couldn't find it.
I want to display all the pages from a specific category in a regular page but with indexes like it is shown in the category pages (ie. a big letter and all pages starting with it, next letter ....)
so far I managed to display all pages in a category using "categorytree", but it displays a list not only without the big letters but also in one column instead of 3.
Is there a way to display the pages in 3 columns and with the big letter indexes? -FMF 16:08, June 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Listing the content in three columns is possible with the DPL extension. You can see how that works here for example. I don't know about the big index letters though. — Sovq 07:38, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the answer Sovq, but perhaps this photo can explain what I didn't manage in words - this is the way pages in a category are viewed inside the category page (this is the view I want to show on a regular page)
- --FMF 12:44, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- and build it into your own page. If you'd like to keep it simple, then an iframe might be good enough. -- pecos 14:33, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the help, I thought that since the category page displayes it like that, there would be a simple (or any) way to display it like that (the render option takes other sections as well so I gusess I'll give up on it) but I guess not. Thanks anyway for all your time and effort --FMF 04:42, June 18, 2012 (UTC)