Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Is there an easy way to see what redirect pages still have links to them?
This so that I / someone can edit those links to go directly to the "correct" page, without having to go through every redirect page and click the "what links here" link.
- Redirects are designed so you don't have to do this - as they automatically redirect to the correct page. Why go through the hassle? -- RandomTime 09:19, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Special:Whatlinkshere/redirectname -- do that on your wiki, for each redirect you want to check.
- Special:Listredirects -- do that on your wiki for a list of redirects
- Special:DoubleRedirects -- this generates a list of redirects whose target should be more direct
- 18.104.22.168 09:42, June 15, 2012 (UTC)