This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
Is there an easy way to see what redirect pages still have links to them?
This so that I / someone can edit those links to go directly to the "correct" page, without having to go through every redirect page and click the "what links here" link.
- Redirects are designed so you don't have to do this - as they automatically redirect to the correct page. Why go through the hassle? -- RandomTime 09:19, June 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Special:Whatlinkshere/redirectname -- do that on your wiki, for each redirect you want to check.
- Special:Listredirects -- do that on your wiki for a list of redirects
- Special:DoubleRedirects -- this generates a list of redirects whose target should be more direct
- 188.8.131.52 09:42, June 15, 2012 (UTC)