Community Central

Editing Images not working

94,061pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Editing Images not working
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 858 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

When I go to edit images (I'm using Chrome), the page just stays stuck on "Loading editor." Other users have also reported this occurring. Advise. -- LordTBT Talk! 22:17, June 5, 2012 (UTC)

I experienced a similar problem when I switched to Firefox temporarily, except it was with any page I tried to edit. It worked fine when I went back to Chrome, although Chrome has been throwing up a few irregularities for me recently. Cqm  22:42, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
This is also happening for me in IE. -- LordTBT Talk! 22:45, June 5, 2012 (UTC)
Last time, I simply removed a bad line of code from the site Javascript and the problem is solved. As I'm not good at JS, I cannot make diagnostic for you but you could check to see if this is caused by the JS.  Cafeinlove msg 18:03, 2012-06-06 (UTC+9)
Clear your browser's cache — ¤ULTIMATE SUPREME¤(T@lk)☺ 09:57, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
I know, and I did do. Everytime I get any error, the first thing I try is doing force refresh. But this didn't work.  Cafeinlove msg 19:05, 2012-06-06 (UTC+9)
This is not a JS or cache issue. -- LordTBT Talk! 23:12, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
I've been having what I think is a related problem; whenever I hit the "photo" button on the toolbar, I don't get the option to edit the image, it just spits out an Example.jpg link. It's annoying, and I hope whatever it is gets solved soon. I'd like to get back to work. --Nyaru 19:21, June 14, 2012 (UTC)
I've indeed determined this is a JS issue...any assistance would help. -- LordTBT Talk! 02:35, June 15, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki