Fandom

Community Central

Embed non-supported videos? (with working example)

Forum page

18,995pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Embed non-supported videos? (with working example)
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1623 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello! I'm the bureaucrat at Wiki Minaj and we're looking to embed videos from non-supported formats (MTV.com, BET.com, &c.) I have seen it done here, but I have no idea what to do just by looking at the code on that page. I appreciate your help in advance, this would really help our wiki! M. H. Avril 05:28, June 15, 2012 (UTC)

EDIT: I have since figured it out—you must create a MediaWiki page with the embed link, then use the <verbatim> tag to embed it. Now I just wish I could figure out how to remove the playlist at the bottom! M. H. Avril 05:48, June 15, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki