Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

- [[User:Sam1207|Sam]] [[User_talk:Sam1207|(Talk)]] 09:44, June 2, 2012 (UTC)

- [[User:Sam1207|Sam]] [[User_talk:Sam1207|(Talk)]] 09:44, June 2, 2012 (UTC)

:Did you tried refreshing the browser? —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|IndxcvNovelist]] <sup>([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|talk]] | [[Special:Contributions/IndxcvNovelist|contribs]] | [[w:c:phoenixrising|PR]] | [[w:c:rockleespinoff|RLS]])</sup> 12:02, June 2, 2012 (UTC)

:Did you tried refreshing the browser? —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|IndxcvNovelist]] <sup>([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|talk]] | [[Special:Contributions/IndxcvNovelist|contribs]] | [[w:c:phoenixrising|PR]] | [[w:c:rockleespinoff|RLS]])</sup> 12:02, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::I just tried doing the same thing on my browser, no results were shown either. I believe you may need to make a redirect page "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell", so "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction" can be seen in the search results page. You pretty much have to type the exact words of the page on the search bar, I think. {{User:Pretty pink123/sig|05:02,6/4/2012}}

Revision as of 05:02, 4 June 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Explain this, Wikia.
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4337 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

The basic feature of any website is a search bar. Please explain this:

Zomgbrokensearch

- Sam (Talk) 09:44, June 2, 2012 (UTC)

Did you tried refreshing the browser? —IndxcvNovelist (talk | contribs | PR | RLS) 12:02, June 2, 2012 (UTC)
I just tried doing the same thing on my browser, no results were shown either. I believe you may need to make a redirect page "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell", so "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction" can be seen in the search results page. You pretty much have to type the exact words of the page on the search bar, I think.  Pretty pink123 Darkness...05:02,6/4/2012