Community Central
Community Central
(reply)
No edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

:Please! I want to put it on my wiki! :D —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|Indxcv]][[w:c:Naruto:User:IndxcvNovelist/Links|Novelist]] ([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|Talk to Me]]|[[w:c:rockleesheishun|My Wiki]]) 07:55, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

:Please! I want to put it on my wiki! :D —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|Indxcv]][[w:c:Naruto:User:IndxcvNovelist/Links|Novelist]] ([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|Talk to Me]]|[[w:c:rockleesheishun|My Wiki]]) 07:55, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

::Please don't be so impatient. Just tell me your username and I can tell you what code to insert [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 10:25, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

::Please don't be so impatient. Just tell me your username and I can tell you what code to insert [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 10:25, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:::Sorry! I'm not really getting impatient. My username is "IndxcvNovelist". —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|Indxcv]][[w:c:Naruto:User:IndxcvNovelist/Links|Novelist]] ([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|Talk to Me]]|[[w:c:rockleesheishun|My Wiki]]) 10:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 10:42, 25 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Fan Page Corner on Facebook
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4377 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi! I want to put a Facebook corner on my wiki. I want something like this:[1] but I don't know how. Is there someone who knows the codes? —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 06:28, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Please! I want to put it on my wiki! :D —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 07:55, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Please don't be so impatient. Just tell me your username and I can tell you what code to insert Sam Wang (talk) 10:25, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry! I'm not really getting impatient. My username is "IndxcvNovelist". —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)