Fandom

Community Central

Fan Page Corner on Facebook

Forum page

19,033pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Fan Page Corner on Facebook
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1681 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi! I want to put a Facebook corner on my wiki. I want something like this:[1] but I don't know how. Is there someone who knows the codes? —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 06:28, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Please! I want to put it on my wiki! :D —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 07:55, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Please don't be so impatient. Just tell me your username and I can tell you what code to insert Sam Wang (talk) 10:25, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry! I'm not really getting impatient. My username is "IndxcvNovelist". —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 10:42, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

(Reset indent) I don't seem to find your name on Facebook. anyway, check out this page for more help Sam Wang (talk) 11:08, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

You mean on facebook? This is my fb: [2] I tried that but I want the box of the link I give above... :)) —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:18, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

(Reset indent) <fb:like-box href="fd-url" width="300" show_faces="true" stream="false" header="false"></fb:like-box> Replace the fd-url with the url of the fd page

Ah I see. It's working! Thank you very much Sam Wang! It's a great help on our main page! :D —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 05:25, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki