Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

[[Help:Contents]] has a red link for "a list of Wikia". Seems like a bad thing. Should it link to [[Category:Hubs]]? --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="WoWWiki Admin">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 4:33 PM PST 17 Apr 2010

[[Help:Contents]] has a red link for "a list of Wikia". Seems like a bad thing. Should it link to [[Category:Hubs]]? --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="WoWWiki Admin">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 4:33 PM PST 17 Apr 2010
That is weird. I tried fixing it but I was unable to remedy the situation.
+
That is weird. I tried fixing it but I was unable to remedy the situation.--{{User:Progmansp/Sig}} 16:41, April 17, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:41, 17 April 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Help Contents has a red link for "a list of Wikia"
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5116 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Help:Contents has a red link for "a list of Wikia". Seems like a bad thing. Should it link to? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 4:33 PM PST 17 Apr 2010 That is weird. I tried fixing it but I was unable to remedy the situation.--ProgmanSP 16:41, April 17, 2010 (UTC)