Wikia

Community Central

Home page is Special:WikiActivity?

92,748pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Home page is Special:WikiActivity?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 877 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Every time I go to a wiki, it starts me out on the "Special:WikiActivity". How to make it default to the Home page? Is this a user setting or site setting?

I tried searching for "Special:WikiActivity" in the forums, but wikia just takes me Special:WikiActivity. Lol. Thanks for any help.

It should be in Your Preferences there, I remember changing it from taking me to the Main Page to the Wikia Activity. Abce2|Talk 'Other things" 03:13, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
(edit conflict) Logged-in users have Wiki Activity as their "landing page", but this can be changed through personal preferences. Under the "My Info" tab and in the section labelled "Appearance", there is an option to change "Landing page" between Wiki Activity and Main Page. If you change it to Main Page, you'll no default to the home page when you go to a wiki. The 888th Avatar (talk) 03:15, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks guys, fixed. --Zojj tc 03:21, April 25, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki