Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

Hi, I wanna to create a subcategories at my wiki, but I don't know how to create subcategories. Can you tell me about create a subcategories? --[[User:Sophiaawesome|Sophiaawesome]], 05:39, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hi, I wanna to create a subcategories at my wiki, but I don't know how to create subcategories. Can you tell me about create a subcategories? --[[User:Sophiaawesome|Sophiaawesome]], 05:39, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:If you have [[:Category:X]], and then you have [[:Category:Y]], if you edit [[:Category:Y]] and add "Category:X" to it, it will fall under Category X. [[Special:Contributions/70.49.124.225|70.49.124.225]] 04:46, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +

Subcategories, you mean like half categories? I'm not sure, but don't you just do the same thing you do when you make a subpage? [[User:ChanCharm|ChanCharm]] 06:51, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Subcategories, you mean like half categories? I'm not sure, but don't you just do the same thing you do when you make a subpage? [[User:ChanCharm|ChanCharm]] 06:51, May 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:Add a category to another category [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 07:30, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 04:46, 2 May 2012

Forums: Index General Discussion How do I create a subcategories
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4362 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I wanna to create a subcategories at my wiki, but I don't know how to create subcategories. Can you tell me about create a subcategories? --Sophiaawesome, 05:39, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

If you have Category:X, and then you have Category:Y, if you edit Category:Y and add "Category:X" to it, it will fall under Category X. 70.49.124.225 04:46, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Subcategories, you mean like half categories? I'm not sure, but don't you just do the same thing you do when you make a subpage? ChanCharm 06:51, May 1, 2012 (UTC)

Add a category to another category Sam Wang (talk) 07:30, May 1, 2012 (UTC)