Fandom

Community Central

How do I delete a uploaded pic?

Forum page

19,023pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion How do I delete a uploaded pic?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1622 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Please help, I accidentally uploaded the wrong picture into the Clannad wiki and I for the life of me can't figure out how to sipmly delete the stupid thing. Could someone please help me as I am new to Wiki and would really appreciate the help? This is the link to it in case it would be useful to see my stupid blunder. I am sorry for the trouble.

http://clannad.wikia.com/wiki/File:Setsuna-00.jpg —This unsigned comment is by Fenris81 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Only administrators can perform deletions. You could ask one of them to delete it. TK999 18:57, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

How would I go about doing that and finding out who the Admins for that Wiki are?—This unsigned comment is by Fenris81 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

See this pageTK999 19:03, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks for your help! I greatly appreciate your time and patience as well as kindness!—This unsigned comment is by Fenris81 (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

You're welcome. Feel free to message me if further help is needed. TK999 19:07, June 20, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki