Fandom

Community Central

How do i add photos to a gallery?

Forum page

19,020pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests How do i add photos to a gallery?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1672 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

On a wiki i want to add a new photo but i am new and don't know how. —This unsigned comment is by User:ILuvShadow (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

See Help:Images for a start.
Note- some wikis have a (strict) image policy about what images are allowed, file naming convention and licensing requirements - a page on the policy is usually linked from the main page and/or from the drop down menus at the top of the page. All images on Wikia should have a license template/tag added to tell others its copyright status & source, selected from a dropdown menu on the upload page (some times hidden under 'more options') -   BulldozerD11   talk    contribs    email   16:39, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you very much, and while i am here, i have been having an issue with the editor. When i want to edit, it takes me to the page where it says "Loading Editor", but i never get past that. any thoughts? oh yeah, sorry i forgot to sign on my last post. --ILuvShadow 00:12, April 28, 2012 (UTC) ILuvShadow

Have a look on this page, it might help you out.  Cafeinlove msg 2012-04-28, 9:31 am(UTC+9)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki