Wikia

Community Central

How do i add photos to a gallery?

93,646pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests How do i add photos to a gallery?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 905 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

On a wiki i want to add a new photo but i am new and don't know how. —This unsigned comment is by User:ILuvShadow (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

See Help:Images for a start.
Note- some wikis have a (strict) image policy about what images are allowed, file naming convention and licensing requirements - a page on the policy is usually linked from the main page and/or from the drop down menus at the top of the page. All images on Wikia should have a license template/tag added to tell others its copyright status & source, selected from a dropdown menu on the upload page (some times hidden under 'more options') -   BulldozerD11   talk    contribs    email   16:39, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Thank you very much, and while i am here, i have been having an issue with the editor. When i want to edit, it takes me to the page where it says "Loading Editor", but i never get past that. any thoughts? oh yeah, sorry i forgot to sign on my last post. --ILuvShadow 00:12, April 28, 2012 (UTC) ILuvShadow

Have a look on this page, it might help you out.  Cafeinlove msg 2012-04-28, 9:31 am(UTC+9)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki