Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} Hey guys, I just wanna know how to change a userpage contents when the user first joined the wiki. It was like this when typed: <pre>[[File:...")

No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:

</pre>

</pre>

Can somebody help me?
+
Can somebody help me? [[User:Reiazur|Reiazur]] ([[User talk:Reiazur|talk]]) 08:53, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:The text used for the user page is stored at [[Mediawiki:Welcome-user-page]]. You can edit the page on your wiki to modify it. For more information, see [[Help:Welcome tool]]. {{User:Matthew2602/sig}} 06:24, August 7, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 08:53, 7 August 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests How to change userpage contents when the user joined a wiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4273 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey guys, I just wanna know how to change a userpage contents when the user first joined the wiki. It was like this when typed:

[[File:Placeholder|thumb|220px]]

This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!

==My favorite pages==

* Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
* Favorite page #2
* Favorite page #3

Can somebody help me? Reiazur (talk) 08:53, August 7, 2012 (UTC)

The text used for the user page is stored at Mediawiki:Welcome-user-page. You can edit the page on your wiki to modify it. For more information, see Help:Welcome tool. User:Matthew2602/sig 06:24, August 7, 2012 (UTC)