Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
how do you delete a page or change the name of a page title?
my wiki is "Grail Quest Wiki"...it doesnt appear in Wikia search - you have to search it on google exactly as is in the quotes...its the 3rd/4th result
«╣Srlancelot39╠» 05:38, November 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Deleting a page
- I will use a page named "Deleteme" as an example. Lets say you want to delete this page. Page deletion may only be available to admins.
- Go to the page: w:c:grailquest:Deleteme
- Click the ▾ (down pointing triangle) to the right of the "Edit" button/dropmenu and you should see a "Delete" choice.
- Click "Delete".
- Pick a Reason: from the menu and optionally put something in the Other/additional reason: entry box.
- Click the Delete page button.
- This is explained in more detail with pictures at Help:Delete.
- Moving a page
- I will use a page named "Objective" as an example. Lets say you want to change it to "Objectives" (plural).
- Go to the page: w:c:grailquest:Objective
- Click the ▾ (down pointing triangle) to the right of the "Edit" button/dropmenu and you should see a "Move" choice.
- Click "Move".
- Enter Objectives into the entry box to the right of To new title: and optionally put something in the Reason: entry box.
- Click the Move page button.
- You're done!
- You can also just go directly move a page via the URL: http://grailquest.wikia.com/wiki/Special:MovePage/Objective.
- This is explained in more detail with pictures at Help:Moving pages. -- (talk · contr) 11:25 PM PST 7 Nov 2010
- Thank you! «╣Srlancelot39╠» 00:44, November 9, 2010 (UTC)