Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests How to do a horizontal list in Navbox
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4312 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am trying to create an horizontal list in the Navbox and Navbox subgroup using the hlist class. I don't know what I am doing wrong but it is not working.

—This unsigned comment is by Jcoble1985 (wallcontribs) 01:29, June 28, 2012. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Er, I don't see any feature like that available w:c:starter:template:navbox , w:c:Special:PrefixIndex/Template:Navbox ; Navbox subgroup doesn't exist. -- 70.49.127.65 07:50, June 28, 2012 (UTC)
It's for another Wikia site. I found it on a few but couldn't get it to work. I contacted Support and they told me to ask the community and forums. So here I am. It doesn't have to be in a subgroup, that's just a Navbox inside of another Navbox.
—This unsigned comment is by Jcoble1985 (wallcontribs) 11:07, June 28, 2012. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Since this is a non-standard item, you'd have to show us what you are using. There's no way anyone could answer your question without knowing what your templates' code look like. 70.49.127.65 06:03, June 29, 2012 (UTC)