Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests How to seperate a collum from the left?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4345 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I have a question about my wiki. On the homepage, I'm trying to edit it to make the collum on the end of the homepage to appear on the left. Can anyone help? The wiki is here. Jess It's the great escape 22:49, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

I checked it out, and I suggest you taking off the <mainpage endcolumn /> in the middle, and that will move that to the bottom of the page. That will result it into moving left. If you'd rather keep it there though, try putting <div align="left">Stuff here</div>. The div align left will make it to the left. Hope this helped! http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i463/hairrazerrr/Hair-4.png
01:58, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
Seems like it's a problem with the "width:" sections. Try replacing them with "width:auto" Sam Wang (talk) 05:08, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
You had an unclosed table tag which was destroying the html layout of the page. I corrected that in this edit. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 19:33, April 25, 2012 (UTC)