Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

I need assistance per [[Forum:Can't edit pages on my Wiki. Stuck on "Loading editor"]]. I tried to post a comment, but it stuck on "Loading editor". I need to contact [[User:Sactage]] to resolve an issue. How you resolve it?
+
I need assistance per [[Forum:Can't edit pages on my Wiki. Stuck on "Loading editor"]]. I tried to post a comment, but it stuck on "Loading editor". I need to contact [[User:Sactage]] to resolve an issue. How you resolve it? {{unsigned}}

:[[Special:Contact/bug]] [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 11:57, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

:[[Special:Contact/bug]] [[User:Sam Wang|Sam Wang]] ([[{{ns:3}}:Sam Wang|talk]]) 11:57, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
::One of the problems should be resolved. Please fix [[w:c:cod:MediaWiki:Common.js|MediaWiki:Common.js on Call of Duty Wiki]]. Thank you.
+
::One of the problems should be resolved. Please fix [[w:c:cod:MediaWiki:Common.js|MediaWiki:Common.js on Call of Duty Wiki]]. Thank you. {{unsigned}}
  +
  +
:::Only the admins of the wiki are allowed to edit JS page. Try to remove next part:
  +
<pre style="margin-left:72px">
  +
// *************************
  +
// Template:Game positioning
  +
  +
// credit to Fallout wiki
  +
  +
function addTitleIcons() {
  +
if (skin == 'monaco' || skin == 'monobook' || skin == 'oasis') {
  +
var insertTarget;
  +
  +
switch (skin) {
  +
case 'monobook':
  +
insertTarget = $('#firstHeading');
  +
break;
  +
case 'monaco':
  +
insertTarget = $('#article > h1.firstHeading');
  +
break;
  +
case 'oasis':
  +
if (wgAction != 'submit' && wgNamespaceNumber != 112) {
  +
insertTarget = $('#WikiaArticle');
  +
}
  +
break;
  +
}
  +
  +
if (insertTarget) {
  +
$('#gametemplate').css('display', 'block').prependTo(insertTarget);
  +
}
  +
}
  +
}
  +
  +
jQuery(function ($) {
  +
addTitleIcons();
  +
});
  +
</pre>
  +
:::Firstly you backup your whole JS and remove the page, then copy-paste the codes except the one above. {{User:Cafeinlove/Sig2|2012-05-03, 2:12 am(UTC+9)}}

Revision as of 17:12, 2 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests I'm Stuck on "Loading editor" on Call of Duty wiki
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4370 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I need assistance per Forum:Can't edit pages on my Wiki. Stuck on "Loading editor". I tried to post a comment, but it stuck on "Loading editor". I need to contact User:Sactage to resolve an issue. How you resolve it? —This unsigned comment is by [[User:{{{1}}}|{{{1}}}]] ([[Message Wall:{{{1}}}|wall]] • [[Special:Contributions/{{{1}}}|contribs]]). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Special:Contact/bug Sam Wang (talk) 11:57, May 2, 2012 (UTC)
One of the problems should be resolved. Please fix MediaWiki:Common.js on Call of Duty Wiki. Thank you. —This unsigned comment is by [[User:{{{1}}}|{{{1}}}]] ([[Message Wall:{{{1}}}|wall]] • [[Special:Contributions/{{{1}}}|contribs]]). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Only the admins of the wiki are allowed to edit JS page. Try to remove next part:
    // Template:Game positioning
    // credit to Fallout wiki

function addTitleIcons() {
        if (skin == 'monaco' || skin == 'monobook' || skin == 'oasis') {
            var insertTarget;

switch (skin) {
            case 'monobook':
                insertTarget = $('#firstHeading');
                break;
            case 'monaco':
                insertTarget = $('#article > h1.firstHeading');
                break;
            case 'oasis':
                if (wgAction != 'submit' && wgNamespaceNumber != 112) {
                    insertTarget = $('#WikiaArticle');
                }
                break;
            }

if (insertTarget) {
                $('#gametemplate').css('display', 'block').prependTo(insertTarget);
            }
        }
    }

jQuery(function ($) {
        addTitleIcons();
    });
Firstly you backup your whole JS and remove the page, then copy-paste the codes except the one above.  Cafeinlove msg 2012-05-03, 2:12 am(UTC+9)