Wikia

Community Central

I can't make other people admins!

90,798pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests I can't make other people admins!
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 844 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi! I create a wiki and have gotten a few users to edit on it but now I can't make other users admins!! Why? The founder should be able to make other users admins ~He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 23:10, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Are you a b-crat or founder - A.r.s.h.
Yes. I'm the founder! He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 23:23, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Could you give give a link? It would help lots.
USMC-E9-MGyS.svg MSgt R. HuntleyS&W M&PUSMC-E9-MGyS.svg 23:26, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
Here's the link to my wiki: http://fanonfopmovie.wikia.com/wiki/Grow_Up_Timmy_Turner_Fanon_Wiki
He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 23:32, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
You seem to have all your founder rights, do you know how to grant user rights? If not go here.

USMC-E9-MGyS.svg MSgt R. HuntleyS&W M&PUSMC-E9-MGyS.svg

Hi. You no longer have bureaucrat rights on the wiki, which is why you can’t change user rights. Sophiaawesome went through the automatic wiki adoption process on March 31st, and that auto-adopt process takes bureaucrat rights away from bureaucrats. The reason the auto-adoption was available is because you did not edit on the wiki for at least 60 days prior to that. If you would like bureaucrat rights on the wiki again, I would advise talking to Sophiaawesome and asking her if you can have them back, as she will be able to add them for you. If you need any further help with this, you can also contact us at Special:Contact. Thanks! - Brandon Rhea@Wikia(talk) 23:40, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki