Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

mNo edit summary

Line 3: Line 3:

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->I'm very new to Wikia, I lost my url to my wiki. and suggestions for a dummy. Thanks Gary[[User:Gasselbergs|Gasselbergs]] 15:17, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->I'm very new to Wikia, I lost my url to my wiki. and suggestions for a dummy. Thanks Gary[[User:Gasselbergs|Gasselbergs]] 15:17, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:[[w:c:glocally|It's here]]. [[User:Rappy 4187|Rappy]] 22:59, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 22:59, 27 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests I lost the url to my wiki, how to find it?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4374 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm very new to Wikia, I lost my url to my wiki. and suggestions for a dummy. Thanks GaryGasselbergs 15:17, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

It's here. Rappy 22:59, April 27, 2012 (UTC)