Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk Is it Possible to Have My Username Merged with My Other Username?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 6030 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering if it was possible for an admin to merge this account "Evanwohrman" with my other Wikia account "Lyght". It would make it a lot easier for me so I don't have to log in and out of different wikis. Plus, if I had just one account named "Lyght" I wouldn't have my real name in the username. --Evan 07:58, 14 September 2007 (UTC)

Sorry, but because of the Shared User Database and over 3000 databases that Wikia uses it's not possible to rename a user or re-attribute a user's edits currently. The best you could do is just stop using one of your accounts and stick with the other one. You could even redirect the old user's userpage and talkpage to the one you'll actually be using. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) (tricks) (current topic) Sep 14, 2007 @ 08:29 (UTC)
Well, I want to use the one "Lyght" but I created DisneyWiki with this account, and I don't have the same privileges on the "Lyght" one, which I want to use. I don't want my real name on Wikia anymore. This is inconvenient, to say the least. Wikipedia did it for me, but their wikis are separate... --Evan 22:03, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
You can set User:Lyght to the same rights as you currently have on Disney (go to Special:Makesysop), and then simply request we remove the rights from the original user. We can change the information on the description page here as well (although it will still show in the history). --Splarka (talk) <Staff> 09:40, 15 September 2007 (UTC)