Fandom

Community Central

Is it possible to add a new badge to a already made badge track?

Forum page

19,021pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Is it possible to add a new badge to a already made badge track?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1660 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering if that was possible.Random yoshi 777 15:17, May 12, 2012 (UTC)

IF you're asking whether you can change an existing badge's picture, the answer is yes. There are some caching problems, or at least there were when I tried it, which means it might take a few attempts to get it to "stick". But it's indeed possible. czechout@fandom    fly tardis  <span style="">01:19: Wed 16 May 2012 

No, I meant a brand new badge.--Random yoshi 777 21:51, May 16, 2012 (UTC)

I somehow think I'm still not understanding you properly. But you may be asking whether you can change the standard number of badges/category from 8 to 9. If that's what you're asking, the answer, AFAIK, is no. czechout@fandom    fly tardis  <span style="">14:49: Sun 20 May 2012 

thanks for the info--RainbowYoshi Random yoshi 777 RainbowYoshi
random as of 05/21/2012!!! 21:59, May 21, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki