Fandom

Community Central

Like Zelda Wiki's?

Forum page

19,018pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Like Zelda Wiki's?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1605 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I was working on the Animal Crossing Wiki and I noticed that there is a template on Zelda Wiki's Groose page that would be helpful, but I'm not even sure how to start trying to make it into an animal crossing one because I can't even find what the template is called. Here is a link to the page and and there is a picture of what I'm talking about.

Fi's Template

This template can be found at http://www.zeldawiki.org/Template:Fi (all I did was click View Source on the page you linked and then examined the code until I found {{Fi|Groose (Normal)|This is '''Groose'''... 20px_Rin_Tohsaka_Avatar.png Mathmagician ƒ(♫) 05:31 UTC, Mon, 16 July 2012

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki