Fandom

Community Central

Linking pages

Forum page

19,023pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Linking pages
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1582 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Whenever I use to link a page from another article by highlighting a section of text and selecting 'link page', the highlighted text would immediately appear in the Target Page of URL bar. However, when I attempt to do it now, the highlighted text doesn't appear in the bar anymore. This really frustrates me as I have to then type in the target page. Also, whenever you typed in something in the bar, page titles containing the searched item would come up e.g. If I wanted to link to Tom Cruise and I typed in Tom, Tom Hanks may come up. I don't know if this was an update or something I changed, but this really annoys me and I am certain this annoys other Wikia uses aswell if it was an update. It makes editing Wikia a lot slower and I hope they can fix this soon.

Zecallo 13:20, August 4, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki