Community Central
Community Central
m (added breaks (2) and my sig)
Line 178: Line 178:

<br> [[w:c:ycm:Image:Card 7.png]]

<br> [[w:c:ycm:Image:Card 7.png]]

<br> [[w:c:ycm:Image:Card 8.png]]

<br> [[w:c:ycm:Image:Card 8.png]]
If you are wondering what the Wiki_wide.png size banner is for, I’ll probably use it for advertising and use it in my sig and let other members of my wiki use it.
+
<br>If you are wondering what the Wiki_wide.png size banner is for, I’ll probably use it for advertising and use it in my sig and let other members of my wiki use it. <br>{{UDKs}}

Revision as of 00:43, 8 June 2008

Forums: Index Watercooler Logo creation campaign
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5794 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
Forums: Index Help desk Logo creation campaign
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 5794 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
Wiki_sample_logo.png
Sample logo

The logo creation campaign helps wikis that need a logo.

If you would like help creating a logo for your wiki, please add an entry below describing any ideas you have in mind, and helper JoePlay or another staff or community member will do their best to provide something for you. If you enjoy graphic design, please feel free to answer any request you see here!

If you're an admin on a wiki, you can add a logo directly by uploading an image called Wiki.png. If you're not an admin, please upload an image called Logo.png on the relevant wiki and add a link below so that a member of staff can transfer the image to the right place. Logos should be no more than 135 x 155 pixels and must be in PNG format. (A rectangular 266 x 75 logo was used for a while but will no longer be needed for Wikia's New Style, which goes live on June 10th. See Help:Logo for more details.)

To find a wiki that needs a logo, you can either browse through wikis in your favorite category or visit a Template:RandomWiki wiki. — Catherine (talk) 19:38, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

/Archive/

videogame sales wiki

Need a simple logo for http://vgsales.wikia.com Anything will do. :-) w3stfa11 00:08, 17 April 2008 (UTC)

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 19:17, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

logo for new braintraining wiki

Hi, can someone help me by creating a logo for our new neurofeedback wiki? I'd like to use graphics from our parent organization ISNR (International Society for Neurofeedback and Research) isnr.org. Perhaps the graphic and font from the top page graphic on the ISNR homepage. Thank you! Dr J Jaygattis 16:46, 28 April 2008 (UTC)

Logo for Xiaolin Showdown Wiki

The Xiaolin Showdown Wiki could use a logo. The Polish version has a little icon, but I think a full logo would be better for attracting new contributors. That logo may be copyrighted and I don't know if that's a problem. Jay32183 06:12, 2 May 2008 (UTC)

need logo for Wario Wiki... But just make the "K"

I need a logo for the Wario Wiki, but I can make it. Thw only thing I need is the "K".

Someone could please make a "K" in this style: [1] ?

You can make it out form this "I" [2].

Shrooby

K I know this isn't perfect, but will it do? JoePlay (talk) 22:09, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

Logo for Jobs Wiki

Jobs Wiki needs a logo. I've asked the founder to come over an add any ideas... but maybe someone else has one too? -- sannse (talk) 19:47, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

ok, so there are a lot of job search sites, advice sites, and blogs out there, but I could not find a wiki where the job searchers themselves have free access to update and share information. Looking for an image that makes this distinction. I'd like the word "wiki" to be part of the logo. --Sharimo1 20:04, 13 May 2008 (UTC)

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 17:24, 17 May 2008 (UTC)

Chibi Robo Wiki

I don't know how to make logos. I would like for the logo on the Chibi Robo Wiki to be based off of the logo for Chibi-Robo!. MarioGalaxy2433g5 {talk/contribs/Logs} 19:47, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 22:33, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
Thanks! MarioGalaxy2433g5 {talk/contribs/Logs} 22:54, 9 May 2008 (UTC)

Appleseed Wiki

I need help making a logo, preferably it would have Appleseed written on it with the two main characters as well.Deunan Knute, and Briareos Hecatonchires but just the name or just the two main characters will work as well. (SamuraiPizzaGuy: anywhere in the world in under thirty minutes or your i commit hara kiri.) 01:52, 14 May 2008 (UTC)

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 16:35, 17 May 2008 (UTC)

Beauty Pageants Wiki

Of course, Im in need of logo for Beauty Pageants wiki. I need, wiki_wide.png (266x75), wiki.png (135x155) and a favicon. Well if you cant do all the three, just do the other (not the favicon). I'll give you some of my idea for the logo: Beauty Pageants wiki is all about the main 4 beauty competitions: Misses Universe, International, World and Earth (but it my extend soon to other beauty pageants). So the logo may have a crown and a scepter or combine the logo of the main 4 beauty pageants. Put Beauty Pageants Wiki always. Thanks!

Wiki_wide.png Wiki.png done! JoePlay (talk) 19:00, 22 May 2008 (UTC)

Mario Party Wiki

Hey, Can I ask you to make a logo for Mario Party Wiki, I would like it to include the Mario Party Logo and Mario Party Star (both of which are uploaded onto my site

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 20:28, 27 May 2008 (UTC)

Ologypedia Logo.

I need a logo for my wiki Ologypedia. You can use any of the pictures from there for one. In the png format. Thank you.

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 21:34, 27 May 2008 (UTC)

I also need a new logo for [[3]] in the png format.

Wiki_wide.png done! JoePlay (talk) 22:08, 27 May 2008 (UTC)

Britains Toy Soldier Wiki

hey, Could you help to make me a logo for my Britains Toy Soldier Wiki please? [4] You Can used any of the the pictures from there in it, thank you.

Mario RPG Wiki

Hello, can someone make a log for the Mario RPG Wiki, preferably if they use the same kind of letters like this picture. Username: 16:41, 26 May 2008 (UTC)

Yes, I'll get you one. What is the URL address of the wiki? --Jonathan "Asoue1286" Snicket

Leave Me a Message! / Email Me! / See My Contribs!

Would something like this work?: Testlog We can always make changes to it if we need to. --Jonathan "Asoue1286" Snicket

Leave Me a Message! / Email Me! / See My Contribs!

Thanks that is really good, but the name of the wiki is Mario RPG, but thanks that is awesome, its really good, oh does Mario RPG sound as if the wiki is only about Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars? Because it actually is about all the Mario RPG's, so should I change the name to Mario RPG's Wiki? Did I say that the logo is really good?
Okay...um...you can talk to Danny and request a name change. Thank you on the comments about the logo!!!

Hi I'm Wiki443556! I was wondering if you could design me a logo for http://donkeykong.wikia.com/wiki/Donkey_Kong_Wiki please. :)

Manga wiki

The manga wiki needs a better logo than it has now. http://manga.wikia.com.

Tugs wiki

We need a logo for the TUGS wiki at http://tugs.wikia.com. Nrog 00:18, 28 May 2008 (UTC)

Gradius Wiki

We need a logo for www.gradius.wikia.com

Guildwarsguilds

Hi, I need a logo for my wiki about the guilds of the MMORPG Guild Wars! I would really appreciate if one could be made for me. Thanks so much :) --Shadowphoenix 05:30, 1 June 2008 (UTC)

Oh and here is the wiki's URL http://guildwarsguilds.wikia.com/ --Shadowphoenix 05:31, 1 June 2008 (UTC)

donkey kong wiki

hi I was wondering if you could design a logo for http://donkeykong.wikia.com/wiki/Donkey_Kong_Wiki please.

John Marco Wiki

Hey, I was wondering if someone could make both logos for John Marco Wiki If possible, including John Marco's Signature and having the logo say "John Marco Wiki" or "JMarcoWiki" or "JMWiki" thanks in advance! --Fou-Lu 14:31, 2 June 2008 (UTC)

Also, it would be cool if it had rounded edges like Wiki wide that would be awesome, thanks! Fou-Lu 23:43, 4 June 2008 (UTC)
Sorry for being indecisive, but scratch the signature idea, could someone put the sword from this in it? Thanks... Heh, I also need a favicon... sorry for the workload... Fou-Lu 23:45, 4 June 2008 (UTC)

I need a VFK Wiki Logo for my VFK Wiki, (the wide logo) that says "VFK Wiki" cause the one I made wont work out and yeah, thanks!

ShadowJr 21:46, 2 June 2008 (UTC)

Need a Logo Rivaled Fate Wiki

I need a logo for the Wiki_Wide. Please use this image:Image:Fateback.gif. Make the letters black. heres the site

I need a logo for Microsoft Flight Simulator wiki. It also needs to be the wiki wide logo. wiki url: Microsoft Flight Simulator Wiki (current logo is horrible)Spyfox5400 16:35, 3 June 2008 (UTC)

need a logo for www.fireemblem.wikia.com

we had something like this in mind: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Example_of_idea.png

however we would want the following things changed/added (if thats ok):

• wikia put under fire emblem in the same style of text
  • the tm after Fire emblem taken out
  • the copyright bit at the bottom taken out

thank you for your time.--Semajdraehs 18:22, 4 June 2008 (UTC)

Gran Turismo Wiki

Need a logo for Gran Turismo Wiki. Anything with the Gran Turismo logo will do. Thanks. --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER 01:21, 7 June 2008 (UTC)

I have something up for this problem. For the normal logo that appears above the "Main Page" button, find the Gran Turismo logo and the Ford GT racer on GT4. SPARTAN-984

WiCapedia

Have to get a logo [[http://worldinconflict.wikia.com World in Conflict wikia. Anything involving nuclear bombs, Russo-American battles, AH-64 Apaches, M1 Abrams, or anything of the like will do. SPARTAN-984

Need logo for Action Zone Wiki

• Well proably an explosion well some type of explosion but not a regular one like a colored one or something like a nuke or a adam bomb i don't know i wanna be suprised but well i yeah a nuke or like the explosion from Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull like the scene where Indy just staring at it.

Logo for Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker

I was wondering if you could make a Wiki_wide.png sized banner and a Wiki.png sized banner for the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker wiki. I would like if you could include the name of the wiki (Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker) and the following images (if you can't include everything, that is fine, I guess):
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 1.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 2.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 3.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 4.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 5.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 6.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 7.png
w:c:ycm:Image:Card 8.png
If you are wondering what the Wiki_wide.png size banner is for, I’ll probably use it for advertising and use it in my sig and let other members of my wiki use it.
Template:UDKs