Wikia

Community Central

Mobile - inline styles/css?

89,449pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Mobile - inline styles/css?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 704 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering if there was a way to not have the "wikiamobile" skin clear all my inline styles. It utterly kills some of my templates.

http://kairosoft.wikia.com/wiki/Kairosoft_Wiki?useskin=wikiamobile

The main issue here being if you look at the "list of games", spacing and other things is an issue. Or even a way to tell the template to display it a different way when a mobile skin is used.
~Dark Zestal 16:00, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

There's no officially supported way, but Airhogs777 found a way to add css to wikiamobile. Check out his blog here.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:47, 14/08/2012

I'm looking how to change it inline for a template. However, I'm assuming from your comment that this is not currently possible. (I've seen that blog post before, not what I'm looking for for this) Fewfre 🔎 K 19:09, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

You can make whole new page for mobile skin, it is also sth from Airhogs777. Look here.  AW10  Talk  Contribs  E-Mail  19:31,8/14/2012 
Thanks, that's what I was looking for (or at least just about). Fewfre 🔎 K 19:42, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki