Community Central

Mobile - inline styles/css?

Forum page

114,678pages on
this wiki

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Mobile - inline styles/css?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1195 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering if there was a way to not have the "wikiamobile" skin clear all my inline styles. It utterly kills some of my templates.

The main issue here being if you look at the "list of games", spacing and other things is an issue. Or even a way to tell the template to display it a different way when a mobile skin is used.
~Dark Zestal 16:00, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

There's no officially supported way, but Airhogs777 found a way to add css to wikiamobile. Check out his blog here.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  15:47, 14/08/2012

I'm looking how to change it inline for a template. However, I'm assuming from your comment that this is not currently possible. (I've seen that blog post before, not what I'm looking for for this) Fewfre 🔎 K 19:09, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

You can make whole new page for mobile skin, it is also sth from Airhogs777. Look here.  AW10  Talk  Contribs  E-Mail  19:31,8/14/2012 
Thanks, that's what I was looking for (or at least just about). Fewfre 🔎 K 19:42, August 14, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki