Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index General Discussion Namespace Link Glitches
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4348 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Whenever I try to type a link with a namespace, and click the suggested page from the drop-down, it deletes the namespace. i.e. [[Category:Forums]] becomes [[Forums]]

Either this is a glitch, or maybe the dumbest thing yet in terms of functionality changes.

---****--- Roads 17:12,5/23/2012

This is a temporary problem, which has already been identified by Wikia Staff as a priority to fix. The auto-suggest feature is being rebuilt, and will undergo a series of intermediate changes, not all of them desirable. Ya gotta break some eggs if ya want to make an omelette ... czechout    fly tardis  17:14: Wed 23 May 2012 
CzechOut is exactly right. Thanks! --Dopp WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 17:16, May 23, 2012 (UTC)

Mmm. However normally chefs break eggs in a controlled environment such as a bowl in the kitchen, rather than all over their customer's faces.--Category:Acer4666 18:10, May 23, 2012 (UTC)

Like button You like this. Rappy 19:39, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
Normally the customer pays the chef to make that omelette. Also, the restaurant doesn't necessarily provide a public-use bathroom or otherwise allow customers to use any of the restaurant's services or amenities for free. (Just completing the analogy, as I see it. I agree with your point though.) 20px_Rin_Tohsaka_Avatar.png Mathmagician ƒ(♫) 19:48 UTC, Wed, 23 May 2012