Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Need help with signature
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4367 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Recently I tried working on making a new neat signature that includes my post in a box, but since it uses a table and a div tag, whenever I use it with this in front of it : it doesn't work correctly since it for some reason puts the div before the table.

How it should work

Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:28,5/5/2012 

How it doesn't work

Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:28,5/5/2012 

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:28,5/5/2012 

Edit: Now it seems to be affecting this page somehow as well.  Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:40,5/5/2012 

I made a few changes. Now, use width= (if you want the width to change, it now uses min-width of 600px and max-width of 640px so it doesn't extend beyond the space allowed... although, this will fubar when indenting. You might want to drop it to a min-width of something like 350px instead). To indent, use indent=x where x is the number of :'s you want to use. Also, keep in mind that this type of signature is not permitted here on Central. Rappy 08:56, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks! I've also changed the template so that if I accidentaly use it here it will make the post into a regular post.
 Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  11:28,5/5/2012