Fandom

Community Central

Need help with signature

Forum page

19,039pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Need help with signature
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1669 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Recently I tried working on making a new neat signature that includes my post in a box, but since it uses a table and a div tag, whenever I use it with this in front of it : it doesn't work correctly since it for some reason puts the div before the table.

How it should work

Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:28,5/5/2012 

How it doesn't work

Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:28,5/5/2012 

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?  Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:28,5/5/2012 

Edit: Now it seems to be affecting this page somehow as well.  Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  02:40,5/5/2012 

I made a few changes. Now, use width= (if you want the width to change, it now uses min-width of 600px and max-width of 640px so it doesn't extend beyond the space allowed... although, this will fubar when indenting. You might want to drop it to a min-width of something like 350px instead). To indent, use indent=x where x is the number of :'s you want to use. Also, keep in mind that this type of signature is not permitted here on Central. Rappy 08:56, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks! I've also changed the template so that if I accidentaly use it here it will make the post into a regular post.
 Rocketslime_1_1  Talk  Wall  Contribs  11:28,5/5/2012 

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki