Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|General Discussion}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Sp...")

No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

TK will do an outstanding job here on Community Central, and I hope you’ll join me in wishing him the best of luck in his new role. Welcome aboard, TK! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 17:36, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

TK will do an outstanding job here on Community Central, and I hope you’ll join me in wishing him the best of luck in his new role. Welcome aboard, TK! - [[User:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">'''Brandon Rhea'''</font>]]<staff /><sup>[[User talk:Brandon Rhea|<font color="#1A2BBB">(talk)</font>]]</sup> 17:36, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Congratulations TK! {{Signatures/Flaysian}} 17:40, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 17:40, 26 April 2012

Forums: Index General Discussion New Community Central administrator
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4376 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey everyone!

I’m really excited to tell you that TK-999 has agreed to become an administrator here on Community Central. TK has been an incredibly friendly and helpful user, and he has a wide range of technical knowledge that he can use to continue helping users here on Community Central. He’s also a user on a number of wikis and has been an active participant in Chat here on Central, where he’s gotten to know a lot of other people.

TK will do an outstanding job here on Community Central, and I hope you’ll join me in wishing him the best of luck in his new role. Welcome aboard, TK! - Brandon Rhea(talk) 17:36, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Congratulations TK! Ronan Talk 17:40, April 26, 2012 (UTC)