Fandom

Community Central

New Community Central administrator

Forum page

19,004pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion New Community Central administrator
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1678 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey everyone!

I’m really excited to tell you that TK-999 has agreed to become an administrator here on Community Central. TK has been an incredibly friendly and helpful user, and he has a wide range of technical knowledge that he can use to continue helping users here on Community Central. He’s also a user on a number of wikis and has been an active participant in Chat here on Central, where he’s gotten to know a lot of other people.

TK will do an outstanding job here on Community Central, and I hope you’ll join me in wishing him the best of luck in his new role. Welcome aboard, TK! - Brandon Rhea@fandom(talk) 17:36, April 26, 2012 (UTC)

Congratulations TK!
  1. REDIRECT User:Ronan McG/Signatures 17:40, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Congratulations! TK deserves it!

USMC-E9-MGyS.svg MSgt R. HuntleyS&W M&PUSMC-E9-MGyS.svg

23:09, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki