Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

mNo edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Actually I cannot make a search in any wiki over Wikia. I mean, even if I put the exact article title, instead of moving to the article, I get a list of pages matching this word. This continue for more than a day, so I'm seriously worring about it. Do you think I need to contact Wikia staff? {{User:Cafeinlove/Sig2|2012-04-28, 6:39 am(UTC+9)}}

Actually I cannot make a search in any wiki over Wikia. I mean, even if I put the exact article title, instead of moving to the article, I get a list of pages matching this word. This continue for more than a day, so I'm seriously worring about it. Do you think I need to contact Wikia staff? {{User:Cafeinlove/Sig2|2012-04-28, 6:39 am(UTC+9)}}
  +
  +
:No need to contact about it. Read up about the change (and comment) [[User blog:Dopp/Updates to How We Search|here]]. [[User:Rappy 4187|Rappy]] 21:45, April 27, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 21:45, 27 April 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests No one has problem with the search bar?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4375 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Actually I cannot make a search in any wiki over Wikia. I mean, even if I put the exact article title, instead of moving to the article, I get a list of pages matching this word. This continue for more than a day, so I'm seriously worring about it. Do you think I need to contact Wikia staff?  Cafeinlove msg 2012-04-28, 6:39 am(UTC+9)

No need to contact about it. Read up about the change (and comment) here. Rappy 21:45, April 27, 2012 (UTC)