Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests No pages link to files?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4330 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

There are a lot of WantedFiles on MLP wikia, but for some reason Wikia says that there are no pages that link to those images, although such pages exist.

For example, these images are used by templates, but shown as not-linked to from another pages;

I have noticed this yesterday, but though it was a temporary issue. Teyandee (Talk) 03:44, April 18, 2012 (UTC)

It's because the image does not exist Sam Wang 04:58, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
I already posted this error here, related to the wikia video migration, but its still happening. Tagging staff needed.
If a file is linked or embedded inside a page, it must be listed under Special:WhatLinksHere. Whether the file exists or not is not relevant. That's a core MediaWiki functionality and how it's working on all standard installations. It's a bug on Wikia code, --Category:Ciencia Al Poder (talk) -WikiDex 09:22, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, This issue may be due to caching, so I added a task to task manager to update the special pages - please give this a day or two and let me know if it worked. Since this seems to be happening in more then one place as Ciencia mentioned, I filed a ticket for the technical team to investigate further. --Sarah (help forum | blog) 16:04, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
@Sarah Manley, any news from the technical team? Teyandee (Talk) 05:03, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Not yet, they are still working on the issue. Its moving its way to the top of the list, so hopefully it will be fixed soon. Sarah (help forum | blog) 17:05, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
The problems seems to be fixed - I see the file links again. Thanks for help. Teyandee (Talk) 18:39, May 10, 2012 (UTC)