Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I am from the Dawn of War Wiki, recently working on the Oasis version. However, Oasis just disappeared for me. I had it yesterday, I even had it earlier today... then I was suddenly switched back to Monaco while editing and now I can't get Oasis back at all. Tried messing with preferences, closing browser, clearing cache, trying it on different comps/browsers... no Oasis. What would cause this? Unknown Primarch 12:02, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm still seeing Oasis. I've seen a couple of users also say that Oasis has disappeared - this could be a bug. The 888th Avatar (talk) 12:10, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I've been working to update my own wiki's styles in Oasis, but I just checked with it today and I can no longer see the new skin. I've tried selecting it in preferences again, refreshing my page, clearing the cache, etc., but I simply see Monaco everywhere (even other wikis that I could previously view in Oasis are now back to Monaco). I know its a bug of some sort, but i need Oasis back to finish work on transitioning the CSS. — minrice2099 (talk) 16:34, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I can't see Oasis either. I hope Wikia fix this soon.--Klock101 16:41, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for reporting this. We've been getting a few reports over the last hour or so about this. A report has been filed with the tech team, so we hope to fix it asap. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:25, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Whatever was wrong, I have Oasis back; Thanks for the quick response! — minrice2099 (talk) 19:18, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, Oasis works now. But, there has been a problem, it was not fake. Thanks ! Julien2660 19:32, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
Hi all. Yes, as Minrice and Julien both said, the bug that was causing the new look to not appear for some people has been fixed. Sorry for any inconvenience that arose because of it. Please be sure to let us know if it happens again. Thanks. :) - Brandon Rhea(talk) 20:05, October 13, 2010 (UTC)