Community Central

Opera

93,745pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Opera
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 837 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

This has something to do with wikia, but on Opera the browser some signatures that are sopposed to be rounded are squared, and somebody i don't know who told me that it's because Opera dosent understand curves! i don't know if it's true but, can somebody help me with this problem screenshot can be taken of what it's like in chrome and what it's like now — 
"border-radius" is supported from Opera 10.5. I don't know if the non-standard "moz-border-radius" (and the webkit versions) are supported by Opera, can you link to the page that doesn't work in Opera? -- RandomTime 16:59, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
So should I change it to "border-radius" and the page is here — 
Yes, that sig needs to be changed from -moz-border-radius (which, I note is no longer supported in Firefox) to border-radius. I'm not sure if -webkit-border-radius can be dropped , but I'd guess it can now. -- RandomTime 17:56, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Okay Will it look the same thoe? — 
Yes -- RandomTime 18:07, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
It didn't work I don't think it's that i think it's Opera because even the template that should be round on my ser Page has gone Squared and I search the interet and it gave me allot of stuff about Blackberry Curves which wasn't helpful OA♦(Talk To Meh!)
I don't have chrome installed - but this code should work:
<span style="white-space: nowrap;"><span style="border:2px solid mediumblue; background-color:#F5F5FF5; color:black; border-radius:8px 8px 8px 8px; box-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.5em rgba(0,0,0,0.75); background-image:-moz-linear-gradient(top, #E0FFFF 45%, #87CEEB 65%); background-image:-webkit-gradient(linear, 0% 0%, 0% 100%, color-stop(25%, #E0FFFF), color-stop(75%, #87CEEB));"><font color="darkgray">.</font>'''[[User:CharmeRuler|<font color="black"><span title="My profile page">CharmeRuler</span></font>]]''' <span style="border-left:2px solid mediumblue;"><font color="darkgray">.</font>'''[[User talk:CharmeRuler|<font color="black"><span title="Leave Me A Message">Talk</span></font>]] • [[Special:Contributions/CharmeRuler|<font color="black"><span title="My Contributions To This Wiki">Contribs</span></font>]]'''<font color="darkgray">.</font></span></span></span> <span style="border: 1px solid #2f2cb8; padding:1px; background-color:#ececec; color:#2f2cb8;font-size:.88em;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">20:23: Sat 29 Oct 2011 </span>
Giving: .CharmeRuler .TalkContribs.20:23: Sat 29 Oct 2011
-- RandomTime 19:07, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Yes but how would I make the blue timestamp show the time i have? and the module on my page is square how would i make it rounded .Original Authority .TalkContribs. {{{TIMESTAMP}}}

(Reset indent) You'd need to do something similar to User:Monchoman45/SigReal, substituting a timestamp into a template signature -- RandomTime 19:48, July 1, 2012 (UTC)

Looked at it but and did a bit of it on my sig and it did something wrong! .Original Authority .TalkContribs. {{{TIMESTAMP}}}

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki