Fandom

Community Central

Opera

Forum page

19,033pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Opera
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1620 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

This has something to do with wikia, but on Opera the browser some signatures that are sopposed to be rounded are squared, and somebody i don't know who told me that it's because Opera dosent understand curves! i don't know if it's true but, can somebody help me with this problem screenshot can be taken of what it's like in chrome and what it's like now — 
"border-radius" is supported from Opera 10.5. I don't know if the non-standard "moz-border-radius" (and the webkit versions) are supported by Opera, can you link to the page that doesn't work in Opera? -- RandomTime 16:59, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
So should I change it to "border-radius" and the page is here — 
Yes, that sig needs to be changed from -moz-border-radius (which, I note is no longer supported in Firefox) to border-radius. I'm not sure if -webkit-border-radius can be dropped , but I'd guess it can now. -- RandomTime 17:56, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Okay Will it look the same thoe? — 
Yes -- RandomTime 18:07, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
It didn't work I don't think it's that i think it's Opera because even the template that should be round on my ser Page has gone Squared and I search the interet and it gave me allot of stuff about Blackberry Curves which wasn't helpful OA♦(Talk To Meh!)
I don't have chrome installed - but this code should work:
<span style="white-space: nowrap;"><span style="border:2px solid mediumblue; background-color:#F5F5FF5; color:black; border-radius:8px 8px 8px 8px; box-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.5em rgba(0,0,0,0.75); background-image:-moz-linear-gradient(top, #E0FFFF 45%, #87CEEB 65%); background-image:-webkit-gradient(linear, 0% 0%, 0% 100%, color-stop(25%, #E0FFFF), color-stop(75%, #87CEEB));"><font color="darkgray">.</font>'''[[User:CharmeRuler|<font color="black"><span title="My profile page">CharmeRuler</span></font>]]''' <span style="border-left:2px solid mediumblue;"><font color="darkgray">.</font>'''[[User talk:CharmeRuler|<font color="black"><span title="Leave Me A Message">Talk</span></font>]] • [[Special:Contributions/CharmeRuler|<font color="black"><span title="My Contributions To This Wiki">Contribs</span></font>]]'''<font color="darkgray">.</font></span></span></span> <span style="border: 1px solid #2f2cb8; padding:1px; background-color:#ececec; color:#2f2cb8;font-size:.88em;font-family: 'Comic Sans MS';">20:23: Sat 29 Oct 2011 </span>
Giving: .CharmeRuler .TalkContribs.20:23: Sat 29 Oct 2011
-- RandomTime 19:07, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Yes but how would I make the blue timestamp show the time i have? and the module on my page is square how would i make it rounded .Original Authority .TalkContribs. {{{TIMESTAMP}}}

(Reset indent) You'd need to do something similar to User:Monchoman45/SigReal, substituting a timestamp into a template signature -- RandomTime 19:48, July 1, 2012 (UTC)

Looked at it but and did a bit of it on my sig and it did something wrong! .Original Authority .TalkContribs. {{{TIMESTAMP}}}

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki