Community Central
Community Central

My real name, which is F-rre-ll Eldr--n W-, can be googled, and one of the links is from this site, or specifically, math wikia. Is there a chance that there would be NO more entries when my name is googled that comes from this site??? Thanks,—This unsigned comment is by 49.144.109.249 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Forums: Index Support Requests Preventing REAL name from being googled
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4353 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.
Please sign your posts by hitting the signature button or by typing four tildes (~~~~). Also, please write below
{{Forumheader|Support Requests}}

<!-- Please put your content under this line.  Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ 
    If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->
Also, please log in to edit, so it can keep track of your contributions and easier for others to find you. For those stuff you might need to contact Google about that — I don't think that is anything we can do about -- Sam Wang (talk) 12:39, May 19, 2012 (UTC)