Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Remove Bureaucrat Status
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4335 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I was wondering if someone could remove bureaucrat rights from some users on the Kid Icarus Wiki. http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/IcarusPedia

Im a new bureaucrat on the wiki and want to remove the rights from other users that haven't been on for years. I just don't want them to come back at some point and think that they are still in charge even though a ton of things have changed. The User is Blue NinjaKoopa. Thanks to anyone who answers. Hades 97 17:05, May 31, 2012 (UTC)

Submit this request to the Staff via Special:Contact.    ǝsʞpɐןǝ  (message wall)  17:06, 31/05/2012
I aksed the same in the Club Penguin Wiki due to inactiviry, and they told me that a community vote must be held, so you will probably ne asked to do the same. If mot of the users will support the demotion of the bureaucrat, they will probably remove his rights.
Penguin-Pal (talk) (quiz) 13:11, June 4, 2012 (UTC)