Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

Hello my name is Myself 123, I'm an admin at the Sonic News Network. I was wondering if it was possible to remove or delete another users avatar image. A user on our website, TailsSilver, (who I think has had his account hijacked or hacked) has added an inappropriate image as his avatar image and frankly, I don't think any of our users should have to look at it, so is there anyway I can remove it? Thank you. [[User:Myself 123|'''<font color="scarlet">Myself </font>''']] [[User talk:Myself 123|'''<font color="Black">123</font>''']] 02:25, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

Hello my name is Myself 123, I'm an admin at the Sonic News Network. I was wondering if it was possible to remove or delete another users avatar image. A user on our website, TailsSilver, (who I think has had his account hijacked or hacked) has added an inappropriate image as his avatar image and frankly, I don't think any of our users should have to look at it, so is there anyway I can remove it? Thank you. [[User:Myself 123|'''<font color="scarlet">Myself </font>''']] [[User talk:Myself 123|'''<font color="Black">123</font>''']] 02:25, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::BTW, it's very late where I am, so if there is a a way to resolve this situration, could you please apply it yourself? I would saty up, but, like I said, it's very late and I've got alot of stuff to do tomorrow. Thanks. [[User:Myself 123|'''<font color="scarlet">Myself </font>''']] [[User talk:Myself 123|'''<font color="Black">123</font>''']] 02:53, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::(Tagging {{t|Staff needed}}) The staff should deal with it soon. There is no admin edit function for user page Mastheads. If I ever get around to learning Javascript that's one thing I'll build. <span style="border:1px dashed;font-family:Lucida Calligraphy">[[User:Starfleet Academy|<span style="color:Black;background:White">STARFLEET</span>]][[User talk:Starfleet Academy|<span style="color:White;background:Black">ACADEMY</span>]]</span> 08:20, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::Hello, thanks for catching this, Myself123. I have gone ahead and removed the avatar. As an FYI, the best way to get this removed in a speedy fashion is to let the VSTF know about an abusive avatar or profile by leaving a message [[w:c:vstf:Report:Profile|here on the VSTF wiki]]. Hope this helps! --[[User:daNASCAT|daNASCAT]] <staff /> 15:36, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::::Ah, I see, thank you very much to sorting this out. I'll remenber that for the future. [[User:Myself 123|'''<font color="scarlet">Myself </font>''']] [[User talk:Myself 123|'''<font color="Black">123</font>''']] 17:23, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 17:23, 14 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Removing Avatar images
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4358 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello my name is Myself 123, I'm an admin at the Sonic News Network. I was wondering if it was possible to remove or delete another users avatar image. A user on our website, TailsSilver, (who I think has had his account hijacked or hacked) has added an inappropriate image as his avatar image and frankly, I don't think any of our users should have to look at it, so is there anyway I can remove it? Thank you. Myself 123 02:25, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

BTW, it's very late where I am, so if there is a a way to resolve this situration, could you please apply it yourself? I would saty up, but, like I said, it's very late and I've got alot of stuff to do tomorrow. Thanks. Myself 123 02:53, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
(Tagging {{Staff needed}}) The staff should deal with it soon. There is no admin edit function for user page Mastheads. If I ever get around to learning Javascript that's one thing I'll build. STARFLEETACADEMY 08:20, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, thanks for catching this, Myself123. I have gone ahead and removed the avatar. As an FYI, the best way to get this removed in a speedy fashion is to let the VSTF know about an abusive avatar or profile by leaving a message here on the VSTF wiki. Hope this helps! --daNASCAT 15:36, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Ah, I see, thank you very much to sorting this out. I'll remenber that for the future. Myself 123 17:23, May 14, 2012 (UTC)