Fandom

Community Central

Removing Avatar images

Forum page

19,023pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Removing Avatar images
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1669 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello my name is Myself 123, I'm an admin at the Sonic News Network. I was wondering if it was possible to remove or delete another users avatar image. A user on our website, TailsSilver, (who I think has had his account hijacked or hacked) has added an inappropriate image as his avatar image and frankly, I don't think any of our users should have to look at it, so is there anyway I can remove it? Thank you. Myself 123 02:25, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

BTW, it's very late where I am, so if there is a a way to resolve this situration, could you please apply it yourself? I would saty up, but, like I said, it's very late and I've got alot of stuff to do tomorrow. Thanks. Myself 123 02:53, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
(Tagging {{Staff needed}}) The staff should deal with it soon. There is no admin edit function for user page Mastheads. If I ever get around to learning Javascript that's one thing I'll build. STARFLEETACADEMY 08:20, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, thanks for catching this, Myself123. I have gone ahead and removed the avatar. As an FYI, the best way to get this removed in a speedy fashion is to let the VSTF know about an abusive avatar or profile by leaving a message here on the VSTF wiki. Hope this helps! --daNASCAT @fandom 15:36, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Ah, I see, thank you very much to sorting this out. I'll remenber that for the future. Myself 123 17:23, May 14, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki