Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary
Line 4: Line 4:

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->

Hello,<Br/>
+
Hello,<br />
Today, a user asked me to make [[w:c:clubpenguin:MediaWiki:Music-File-Rayman Origins Music|this mediawiki page]], for playing music using '''<nowiki><verbatim></nowiki>''', so there will be no need to click a button to start the music, however, this users asked me to change this mediawiki age so it will automatically replay itself over and over. I tried adding '''autostart="true"'', after searching in the internet for possible ways to do thsi, but it did not work.<br/>
+
Today, a user asked me to make [[w:c:clubpenguin:MediaWiki:Music-File-Rayman Origins Music|this mediawiki page]], for playing music using '''<nowiki><verbatim></nowiki>''', so there will be no need to click a button to start the music, however, this users asked me to change this mediawiki age so it will automatically replay itself over and over. I tried adding '''autostart="true"'', after searching in the internet for possible ways to do thsi, but it did not work.<br />
So, i wanted to ask if there is a way to change it so it will replay itself.<br/>
+
So, i wanted to ask if there is a way to change it so it will replay itself.<br />
Thanks for reading,<br/>
+
Thanks for reading,<br />

[[user:Penguin-Pal|<font color="0e92cf">Penguin-Pal</font>]] [[user talk:Penguin-Pal|<font color="2e47aa">(talk)</font>]] 17:10, May 24, 2012 (UTC)

[[user:Penguin-Pal|<font color="0e92cf">Penguin-Pal</font>]] [[user talk:Penguin-Pal|<font color="2e47aa">(talk)</font>]] 17:10, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
  +
:I think this may work:
  +
'''<nowiki><div style="width: 202px; overflow: hidden; height: 21px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 5px; position: relative; top: 125px; border: 3px outset #0f0f0f"><object width="388" height="23"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/URLCODE?version=3&&autoplay=AUTOPLAYNUMBER"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/URLCODE?version=3&&autoplay=AUTOPLAYNUMBER" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object></nowiki>'''<br>
  +
URLCODE- The random numbers and letters at the URL after ''watch?v=''<br>
  +
AUTOPLAYNUMBER- How many times you want the music to automatically play.
  +
  +
Hope this helps. Tell me if this doesn't work. <br>{{User:Pretty pink123/sig|06:14,5/25/2012}}

Revision as of 06:14, 25 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Replying embed music
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4347 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello,
Today, a user asked me to make this mediawiki page, for playing music using <verbatim>', so there will be no need to click a button to start the music, however, this users asked me to change this mediawiki age so it will automatically replay itself over and over. I tried adding autostart="true", after searching in the internet for possible ways to do thsi, but it did not work.
So, i wanted to ask if there is a way to change it so it will replay itself.
Thanks for reading,
Penguin-Pal (talk) 17:10, May 24, 2012 (UTC)

I think this may work:

<div style="width: 202px; overflow: hidden; height: 21px; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-right: 5px; position: relative; top: 125px; border: 3px outset #0f0f0f"><object width="388" height="23"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/URLCODE?version=3&&autoplay=AUTOPLAYNUMBER"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/URLCODE?version=3&&autoplay=AUTOPLAYNUMBER" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
URLCODE- The random numbers and letters at the URL after watch?v=
AUTOPLAYNUMBER- How many times you want the music to automatically play.

Hope this helps. Tell me if this doesn't work.
 Pretty pink123 Darkness...06:14,5/25/2012