Fandom

Community Central

Sorry, but I need help with the music again...

Forum page

19,003pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Sorry, but I need help with the music again...
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1673 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey, guys, if you remember a quite a while ago, I asked for automatic music for main page. I got results only once and never again. So, to those who helped me, can you please tell me where I got this wrong? The "template" is on the mainpage, and I made the format on the MediaWiki like you said and nothing happens...so, please help. Here's the link for the mediawiki page: [1] Hope you can help me, thanks! Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 21:05, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Add "<verbatim>MusicMainPage</verbatim>" to the page you wish to add music. Be sure you add it to the very bottom, or the template will block some content.
 Pretty pink123 Darkness...01:18,5/3/2012 
Erm....I did that already, still nothing.Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 03:36, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
The YT link - http://youtube/p7wzcFexpDE"list=PL6CFD538C84A0AEA3&hl=en_GB&theme=dark&color=white&autoplay=1 - in your MediaWiki:MusicMainPage, doesn't link to an existing and working page. Sovq 07:09, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Odd...Can you help linking it for me? The playlist I want is this one. Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 10:52, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Done, should work fine now, but please consider turning off any auto-playing music on your wiki. Most users don't appreciate being surprised with unwanted sounds. Sovq 12:50, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Don't worry, I only use when I need to, in addition, what exactly did you do to fix it...(By the way, I am checking the system now...) Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 20:38, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, thank you! It works!!! Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 21:02, May 3, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki