Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index Support Requests Sorry, but I need help with the music again...
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4369 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey, guys, if you remember a quite a while ago, I asked for automatic music for main page. I got results only once and never again. So, to those who helped me, can you please tell me where I got this wrong? The "template" is on the mainpage, and I made the format on the MediaWiki like you said and nothing happens...so, please help. Here's the link for the mediawiki page: [1] Hope you can help me, thanks! Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 21:05, May 2, 2012 (UTC)

Add "<verbatim>MusicMainPage</verbatim>" to the page you wish to add music. Be sure you add it to the very bottom, or the template will block some content.
 Pretty pink123 Darkness...01:18,5/3/2012 
Erm....I did that already, still nothing.Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 03:36, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
The YT link - http://youtube/p7wzcFexpDE"list=PL6CFD538C84A0AEA3&hl=en_GB&theme=dark&color=white&autoplay=1 - in your MediaWiki:MusicMainPage, doesn't link to an existing and working page. Sovq 07:09, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Odd...Can you help linking it for me? The playlist I want is this one. Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 10:52, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Done, should work fine now, but please consider turning off any auto-playing music on your wiki. Most users don't appreciate being surprised with unwanted sounds. Sovq 12:50, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Don't worry, I only use when I need to, in addition, what exactly did you do to fix it...(By the way, I am checking the system now...) Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 20:38, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, thank you! It works!!! Anakin Skyobiliviator (talk) 21:02, May 3, 2012 (UTC)