Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
(Removing defunct file (automatic))
Tag: apiedit

(11 intermediate revisions by 8 users not shown)
Line 7: Line 7:

You are not the only one having this problem. Pokemon, Winx and Aselia wiki's don't have source either.

You are not the only one having this problem. Pokemon, Winx and Aselia wiki's don't have source either.

+
16:39, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
[[File:145Zapdos.png|40px]][[User: Winxfan1| Signed, Winxfan1. I am the ultimate fan of Winx Club]][[File:HeartGold SoulSilver Sabrina.png|40px]] 16:39, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

+
  +
: Hey Wookieguy & Winxfan1 - can you provide links to the specific pages where you're not able to access the source view editor so we can take a look? Thanks. [[User:Jenburton|Jen Burton]]<staff /> <small>([[w:c:community:Forum:Community_Central_Forum|help forum]] | [[w:c:community:Blog:Wikia_Staff_Blog |blog]])</small> 16:54, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
: Here is the page in question, and pretty much the entire Wikia: http://ageofgodsandman.wikia.com/wiki/Warthal_Information
  +
  +
: When I tried it just now, the source tab was back. I edited anther page, then came back, and it is gone again. Go figure.
  +
: [[User:Wookieguy|Wookieguy]] 18:04, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy
  +
  +
::Yep, same problem on any of my wiki's. As a matter of fact, I can't even see the source option while I'm editing this forum page! {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::And it's back. {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::I have the same problem here on any Wikia page I try to edit, including this page. Source mode/view does not appear anywhere using both Firefox and Opera [latest versions of both] on OS X 10.5.8 for me. Sounds like the Wikia staff already knows about it so I hope it gets fixed soon; I'm just confirming another instance of this behavior. [[User:Mnemnos|Mnemnos]] 22:45, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::I am having the same problem on the ''Hitman Wiki ''on any page that I try editing. Is there anyway to fix this? -- <span style="color:#BF404D">► '''''[[User:Kaloneous|Kaloneous]]''''' ◄<sub>[[User talk:Kaloneous|<span style="font-family:century gothic;font-size:12px;color:green;"> ♣<sup>HelpDesk</sup>♣</span>]] </sub></span> 00:30, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::I noticed this today too. If you click the edit button on the tool bar it worked for me... [[user:toby7|Toby7]] [[user talk:toby7|Ding!Ding!]] 00:57, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::::Is this fixed? --&nbsp;[[User:Fandyllic|<span style="border-bottom:1px dotted; cursor:help;" title="Who?">Fandyllic</span>]]<small> ([[User talk:Fandyllic|talk]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/Fandyllic|contr]])</small> 8 Feb 2012 4:46 PM Pacific

Latest revision as of 00:08, 10 September 2015

Forums: Index Support Requests Source Edit View not Appearing
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 3143 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

My issue is that when editing my Wikia pages, (ageofgodsandman.wikia.com) the option to go into Source view doesn't appear. That's about it, and it is becoming a big problem for me. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Wookieguy 15:55, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy

16:39, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Wookieguy & Winxfan1 - can you provide links to the specific pages where you're not able to access the source view editor so we can take a look? Thanks. Jen Burton (help forum | blog) 16:54, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Here is the page in question, and pretty much the entire Wikia: http://ageofgodsandman.wikia.com/wiki/Warthal_Information
When I tried it just now, the source tab was back. I edited anther page, then came back, and it is gone again. Go figure.
Wookieguy 18:04, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy
Yep, same problem on any of my wiki's. As a matter of fact, I can't even see the source option while I'm editing this forum page! BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
And it's back. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
I have the same problem here on any Wikia page I try to edit, including this page. Source mode/view does not appear anywhere using both Firefox and Opera [latest versions of both] on OS X 10.5.8 for me. Sounds like the Wikia staff already knows about it so I hope it gets fixed soon; I'm just confirming another instance of this behavior. Mnemnos 22:45, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
I am having the same problem on the Hitman Wiki on any page that I try editing. Is there anyway to fix this? -- KaloneousHelpDesk 00:30, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed this today too. If you click the edit button on the tool bar it worked for me... Toby7 Ding!Ding! 00:57, February 2, 2012 (UTC)
Is this fixed? -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 8 Feb 2012 4:46 PM Pacific