Community Central
Community Central
(New page: {{Forumheader|Support Requests}} My issue is that when editing my Wikia pages, (ageofgodsandman.wikia.com) the option to go into Source view doesn't appear. That's about it, and it is be...)

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:

{{Forumheader|Support Requests}}

{{Forumheader|Support Requests}}

My issue is that when editing my Wikia pages, (ageofgodsandman.wikia.com) the option to go into Source view doesn't appear. That's about it, and it is becoming a big problem for me. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?
+
My issue is that when editing my Wikia pages, (ageofgodsandman.wikia.com) the option to go into Source view doesn't appear. That's about it, and it is becoming a big problem for me. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

[[User:Wookieguy|Wookieguy]] 15:55, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy

[[User:Wookieguy|Wookieguy]] 15:55, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy
  +
  +
You are not the only one having this problem. Pokemon, Winx and Aselia wiki's don't have source either.

Revision as of 16:39, 1 February 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Source Edit View not Appearing
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4461 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Wookieguy 15:55, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy

You are not the only one having this problem. Pokemon, Winx and Aselia wiki's don't have source either.